We collect information about you when you:
• Purchase tickets or register for events on our website
• Sign up to our mailing list via our website, email request or in person
• Make a donation, including completing a Gift Aid form (electronically or manually)
The personal information we collect includes:
• Your name, address, email address, IP address.
• Your credit or debit card information.
The legal grounds for our processing of your personal information:
• With your consent or explicit consent we will use the data for direct communications including news and marketing
• To comply with our legal obligations: we are legally required to hold some types of information to fulfil our statutory obligations for example in relation to invoicing and Gift Aid and we will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity.
We may use your information to:
• Process a donation you have made
• To draw up an invoice
• For mailouts about upcoming events
We may pass your information to our third party service providers, for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf (for example to process orders and send you mailings). When we use third party service providers, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service. We will not release your information to third parties for them to use for their own direct marketing purposes, unless you have requested us to do so, or we are required to do so by law.
Withdrawing your consent:
If you do not want to receive direct marketing communications from us then you can:
• Unsubscribe from our newsletters
• Email us
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email unless you have given your prior consent. You can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us by email.
The accuracy of your information is important to us. If you change email address, or any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please email us.